主题

回帖

积分

主任

积分
发表于 2021-9-13 01:00:57 | 显示全部楼层
latra 发表于 2021-9-12 18:38
  第二十一章 葬礼

遇袭后第三天拂晓,天刚蒙蒙亮,兰彻的舰队在葡萄牙东海岸一处开阔的海域停了下 ...

赞美更新!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

元老

积分

第三次反围剿纪念章1637股灾纪念章

发表于 2021-9-13 17:01:47 | 显示全部楼层
latra 发表于 2021-9-12 18:38
  第二十一章 葬礼

遇袭后第三天拂晓,天刚蒙蒙亮,兰彻的舰队在葡萄牙东海岸一处开阔的海域停了下 ...

朴德海怎么会背诵他老人家背过的东西???
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

主任

积分

同人贡献勋章

楼主| 发表于 2021-9-13 18:53:06 | 显示全部楼层
路云苍 发表于 2021-9-13 17:01
朴德海怎么会背诵他老人家背过的东西???

之前翠岗葬礼的时候某位巨头”引用“过,朴德海在临高学习期间学过也是正常的。这里就看作是他向经典致敬吧,毕竟他不可能知道这一段曾经是多么的有名,不过他作为一个高级秘书整段的抄袭确实是不应该。兰彻为了避免某些麻烦没有采用这篇稿子,他背的是麦凯恩葬礼上的某一篇致辞。
“我们不但善于破坏一个旧世界,我们还将善于建设一个新世界”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

元老

积分

第三次反围剿纪念章1637股灾纪念章

发表于 2021-9-13 20:51:08 | 显示全部楼层
latra 发表于 2021-9-13 18:53
之前翠岗葬礼的时候某位巨头”引用“过,朴德海在临高学习期间学过也是正常的。这里就看作是他向经典致敬 ...

我只知道某个老人被采访的时候背过“Four score and seven years ago ”0..0
回复 支持 1 反对 0

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

元老

积分

1637股灾纪念章

发表于 2021-9-13 21:24:01 | 显示全部楼层
路云苍 发表于 2021-9-13 20:51

那位长者知识水平很高,能说八门外语
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

主任

积分

同人贡献勋章

楼主| 发表于 2021-9-13 21:44:49 | 显示全部楼层
路云苍 发表于 2021-9-13 20:51

续一秒续一秒
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

主任

积分

同人贡献勋章

楼主| 发表于 2021-9-13 21:57:23 | 显示全部楼层
liucn 发表于 2021-9-13 21:24
那位长者知识水平很高,能说八门外语

吹拉弹唱样样精通
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

主任

积分

同人贡献勋章

楼主| 发表于 2021-9-13 21:59:31 | 显示全部楼层
Full Transcript of Meghan McCain's Eulogy for Her Father John McCain

"The world is a fine place and worth the fighting for, and I hate very much to leave it." When Ernest Hemingway's Robert Jordan, at the close For Whom the Bell Tolls lies wounded, waiting for his last fight, these are among his final thoughts. My father had every reason to think the world was an awful place. my father had every reason to think the world was not worth fighting for. My father had every reason to think the world was worth leaving. He did not think any of those things. Like the hero of his favorite book, John McCain took the opposite view: You had to have a lot of luck to have had such a good life.

I am here before you today saying the words I have never wanted to say giving the speech I have never wanted to give. Feeling the loss I have never wanted to feel. My father is gone, John Sidney McCain III was many things. He was a sailor, he was an aviator, he was a husband, he was a warrior, he was a prisoner, he was a hero, he was a congressman, he was a senator, he was nominee for President of the United States. These are all of the titles and roles of a life that's been well lived. They're not the greatest of his titles nor the most important of his roles.

He was a great man. We gather to mourn the passing of American greatness, the real thing, not cheap rhetoric from men who will never come near the sacrifice, those that live lives of comfort and privilege while he suffered and served.

He was a great fire who burned bright. In the past few days, my family and I have heard from so many of those Americans who stood in the warmth and light of his fire and found it illuminated what's best about them. We are grateful to them because they're grateful to him. A few have resented that fire for the light it cast upon them for the truth it revealed about their character, but my father never cared what they thought and even that small number still have the opportunity as long as they draw breath to live up to the example of John McCain.

My father was a great man. He was a great warrior. He was a great American. I admired him for all of these things. but I love him because he was a great father. My father knew what it was like to grow up in the shadow of greatness, he did just as his father had done before him. He was the son of a great admiral who was also the son of a great admiral. When it came time for the third John Sidney McCain to be a man, he had no choice but to walk in the same path. He had to become a sailor. He had to go to war. He had to have his shot at becoming a great admiral as they also had done. The past of his father and grandfather led my father to the Hanoi Hilton. This is where all of the biography, campaign literature say he showed his character, his patriotism, his faith, his endurance in the worst of possible circumstances. This is where we learned who John McCain truly was. And all is very true except for the last part.

Today I want to share with you where I found out who John McCain truly was and wasn't in the Hilton. It wasn't in the cockpit of a fast and lethal fighter jet or on the campaign trail. John McCain was in all those places, but the best of him was somewhere else, the best of John McCain, the greatest of his titles and the most important of his roles was as a father.

Imagine the warrior the night of the skies gently carrying his little girl to bed. Imagine the dashing aviator who took his aircraft, hurdling off pitching decks in the South China Seas, kissing the hurt when I fell and skinned my knee. Imagine the distinguished states man who counseled presidents singing with his girl in oak creek during a rainstorm to singing in the rain. Imagine the senator fierce conscience of the nation's best self taking his 14-year-old daughter out of school because he believed I would learn more about America at the town halls he held across the country. Imagine the loyal veteran with his eyes shining with happiness as he gave blessing for his grown daughter's marriage.

You all have to imagine that. I don't have to because I lived it all. I know who he was. I know what defined him. I got to see it every single day of my blessed life.

John McCain was not defined by prison, by the navy, by the senate, by the republican party or by any single one of the deeds in his absolutely extraordinary life. John McCain was defined by love.

Several of you in the pews that crossed swords with him or found yourselves on the receiving end of his famous temper or were at a cross purpose to him on anything, are doing your best to stay stone faced. Don't. You know full well if John McCain were in your shoes today, he would be using some salty word while my mother jabbed him in the arm in embarrassment. He would look back at her and grumble, maybe stop talking, but he would keep grinning. She was the only one who could do that.

On their first date when he still did not know what sort of woman he was, he recited a poem called The Cremation of Sam McGee about an Alaskan prospector who welcomed his cremation as the only way to get warm in the icy north. "Strange things done in the midnight sun. The arctic trails have secret tales that would make your blood run cold." He learned it in Hanoi. A prisoner rapped it out in code over and over during years of captivity. My father knew if she would sit through that, appreciate the dark humor that had seen him through so many years of imprisonment, she might sit through a lifetime with him as well, and she did.

John McCain was defined by love. This love of my father for my mother was the most fierce and lasting of them all, mom. Let me tell you what love meant to John McCain and to me.

As much as he comforts, he was endlessly present for us, and though we did not always understand it, he was always teaching. he didn't expect us to be like him. His worldly achievement was to be better than him. Armed with his wisdom, informed by his experiences, long before we were old enough to assemble our own. As a girl I didn't appreciate what I most fully appreciate now; how he suffered and how he bore it with a stoic silence that was once the mark of an American man. I came to appreciate it first when he demanded it of me. I was a small girl, thrown from a horse and crying from a busted collarbone. My dad picked me up. He took me to the doctor, he got me all fixed up. Then he immediately took me back home and made me get back on the same horse. I was furious at him as a child, but how I love him for it now.

My father knew pain and suffering with an intimacy and immediacy most of us are blessed never to have endured. He was shot down, he was crippled, he was beaten, starved, tortured and humiliated. That pain never left him. The cruelty of his communist captors ensured he would never raise his arms above his head for the rest of his life, yet he survived, yet he endured. Yet he triumphed. And there was this man who had been through all that with a little girl that didn't want to get back on her horse.

He could have sat me down and told me that and made me feel small because my complaint and fear was nothing next to his pain and memory. Instead, he made me feel loved, said in his quiet voice that spoke with authority and meant you had best obey. "Get back on the horse." I did. And because I was a little girl, I resented it. Now that I am a woman, I look back across that time and see the expression on his face when I climbed back up and rode again, and see the pride and love in his eyes as he said "Nothing is going to break you."

For the rest of my life, whenever I fall down, I get back up. Whenever I am hurt, I drive on. Whenever I am brought low, I rise. That is not because I am virtuous, strong, resilient, it is simply because my father, John McCain, was.

When my father got sick, when I asked him what he wanted me to do with this eulogy, he said "Show them how tough you are." that is what love meant to John McCain.

Love for my father also meant caring for the nation entrusted to him. My father, the true son of his father and grandfather was born into the character of American greatness, was convinced of the need to defend it with ferocity and faith. John McCain was born in a distant now vanquished outpost of American power, and he understood America as a sacred trust. He understood our republic demands responsibilities, even before it defends its rights. He knew navigating the line between good and evil was often difficult but always simple. He grasped that our purpose and meaning was rooted in a missionary responsibility, stretching back centuries.

Just as the first Americans looked upon a new world full of potential for a grand experiment in freedom and self confidence, so their descendants have a responsibility to defend the old world from its worst self. The America of John McCain is the America of the revolution. fighters with no stomach for the summer soldier and sunshine patriot, making the world anew with bells of America of John McCain is the America of Abraham Lincoln. Fulfilling the promise of the Declaration of Independence that all men are created equal, and suffering greatly to see it through. The America of John McCain is the America of the boys who rushed the colors in every war across three centuries, knowing in them is the life of the republic, and particularly those by their daring as Ronald Reagan said, gave up their chance as being husbands and fathers and grandfathers and gave up their chance to be revered old men. The America of John McCain is, yes, the America of Vietnam, fighting the fight, even in the most grim circumstances, even in the most distant, hostile corner of the world, standing for the life and liberty of other peoples in other lands.

The America of John McCain is generous and welcoming and bold. she's resourceful, confident, secure. She meets her responsibilities. she speaks quietly because she's strong. America does not boast because she has no need to. The America of John McCain has no need to be made great again because America was always great. That fervent faith, that proven devotion, that abiding love, that is what drove my father from the fiery skies above the Red River delta to the brink of the presidency itself.

Love defined my father. As a young man he wondered if he would measure up to his distinguished lineage. I miss him so badly. I want to tell him that take small comfort in this. somewhere in the great beyond where the warriors go, there are two admirals of the United States meeting their much loved son, telling him he is the greatest among them.

Dad, I love you, I always have. All that I am, all that I hope, all that I dream is grounded in what you taught me. You loved me and you showed me what love must be. An ancient Greek historian wrote "The image of great men is woven into the stuff of other men's lives." Dad, your greatness is woven into my life, it is woven into my mother's life, into my sister's life, and it is woven into my brothers' lives. It is woven into the life and liberty of the country you sacrificed so much to defend.

Dad, I know you were not perfect. We live in an era where we knock down old American heroes for all their imperfections when no leader wants to admit to fault or failure. You were an exception and gave us an ideal to strive for.

Look, I know you can see this gathering in this cathedral. The nation is here to remember you. Like so many other heroes, you leave us draped in the flag you loved. You defended it, you sacrificed it, you always honored it. It is good to remember we are Americans. We don't put our heroes on pedestals just to remember them, we raise them up because we want to emulate their virtues, this is how we honor them, this is how we will honor you.

My father gone. My father is gone and my sorrow is immense, but I know his life, and I know it was great because it was good. And as much as I hate to see him go, I do know how it ended. I know that on the afternoon of August 25th in front of Oak Creek in Arizona, surrounded by the family he loved so much, an old man shook off the scars of battle one last time and arose a new man to pilot one last flight up and up and up, busting clouds left and right, straight on through to the kingdom of heaven. And he slipped the earthly bonds, put out his hand, and touched the face of god.

I love you, dad.
回复 支持 1 反对 0

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

主任

积分

第三次反围剿纪念章1637股灾纪念章

QQ
发表于 2021-9-13 23:30:06 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
赞美更新
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

元老

积分
发表于 2021-9-14 12:59:53 | 显示全部楼层
赞美更新
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

主任

芳草地 总务主任

积分

1637股灾纪念章飞机wiki贡献章

发表于 2021-9-15 04:34:17 | 显示全部楼层
赞美更新!
芳草地撞钟工友 吴驷杉
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

主任

积分

同人贡献勋章

楼主| 发表于 2021-9-23 15:08:36 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 latra 于 2021-9-23 23:00 编辑

第二十二章 和平者

当侍从一路小跑前来通报有中国元老坐镇的舰队在里斯本外海请求入港停靠的消息时,佩德罗正坐在辛特拉王宫中国厅内欣赏着来自中国的精美奢侈品。这座本应该陈列着象牙塔的奢华大厅如今却放着各种来自科伦坡、新加坡、广州、甚至是临高的“奇珍异宝”。在众多的陈列品中,佩德罗最为喜欢的,是一只来自临高的软瓷细口度量瓶。这只小瓶浑身通透,手感温润,不破不裂,瓶身上部三分之一处缠绕一寸余宽的红色防水绶带,上面书写“农夫山泉”四字,不知是哪位澳洲元老的墨宝。最为难能可贵的是,这支瓶子容量是绝对的半升,一点不多,一点不少。如今这种瓶子在整个欧洲,只有最为顶级的皇室才有收藏,据说在中国,想要找这样一只瓶子如今也是可遇不可求了。真不知道澳洲人为什么不多做一点。

着说到澳洲人,澳洲人就到了自己这穷乡僻壤的小国。说起来英国是自己的盟友,澳洲又是英国人的盟友,自己跟澳洲人的关系本应该近上一层。可是澳洲人好像跟谁都愿意扯上关系,远的不说,就隔壁的休达就有他们在欧洲最大的舰队,直布罗陀更是被他们占去建成了最坚固的堡垒。可是面对荷兰的战争,作为英国的盟友,澳洲人居然还给荷兰人提供武器,只要给钱,他们简直可以跟魔鬼做交易。而从实力的角度出发,又没人敢惹这帮中国人,非但是不敢惹,巴结他们还来不及,也许这帮澳洲人就是魔鬼的化身。想到这里佩德罗一哆嗦,乖乖,这想法可绝对不能在澳洲人面前流露出来。

“也不提前通知一声,就这么把舰队开进来了,谁知道是拜访还是打算干什么啊?”Maria(Maria Sofia Isabel)王后在一旁不满的嘟囔道。这位两年前刚刚与佩德罗举行婚礼的德国公主全然忘记了她能够在情场上击败路易十四所支持的法国公主,完全是因为中国人的支持。兰彻甚至指派亨利·菲茨罗伊(已故英国国王查理二世之子)全程护送她从莱茵河畔来到普利茅茨,再派中国舰队将他送到里斯本的。

“不能这么说,亲爱的”佩德罗回头向这位仅比自己大女儿大3岁的新任王后说道:“毕竟中国人的实力决定了一切。澳洲初代元老造访是任何一个欧洲国家的荣耀。”

佩德罗还记得1667年自己能够顺利当上摄政王还是得到了这位兰彻元老的默许以及他背后中国商人提供的支持才能成功的。而也正是因为得到了中国人的授意,1669年罗马教会才承认他的国家。

于是他吩咐侍从通知所有贵族,包括女眷全部盛装到港口迎接这位澳洲元老。

兰彻的到访完全是计划外的。暴风雨之夜的袭击改变了他急于参加耿修明葬礼的打算。欧洲还有很多事情需要处理,他要为未来百年世界形式提前布局。这是他作为一个穿越者身上负担的历史使命。

临时组织起来的欢迎仪式尽管不够奢华,可也足够的隆重。 由身穿盔甲的佩德罗二世率领着他几乎所有能召集起来的贵族站在码头,像等待检阅的士兵,注视着企业号那庞大的身躯缓缓进入里斯本港。

蓬勃社的记者生动的写道:“……国王和王后伟岸的身躯在兰彻元老巨大的座舰边显得如此渺小……”

当兰彻的车队在佩德罗仪仗队的簇拥下通过里斯本市中心,由宗教审判所树立起的火刑柱让国王的脸上极其尴尬,而他身边的里斯本总主教也只能硬撑着装作一副若无其事的样子。众所周知,中国人普遍是无神论者,包括这位兰元老,这帮该死的不信者。可是如今整个教廷也都要依赖中国人的支持。从Innocent X到Alexander VII再到两位Clement以及如今的Bl. Innocent,都一再通过给各地的主教的信件中强调中国人是主最忠实的信徒,他们的信是最高的,普世的,超越的信,是不流于形式,即使是被封圣的圣徒也无法达到的高度。澳洲人也默认了这一点。但是大家心里都知道,这只是双方的一种默契而已,看破不说破,互相留个面子,不作出刺激对方的举动。

因此当兰彻在欢迎他的宴席间提出想要观摩宗教审判的时候,这位里斯本总主教内心是极度狂喜的。如果自己能够成功的布道一位澳洲元老,那么自己也能够被封圣了,甚至还可以考虑入主梵提冈教廷。然而兰彻对于“否认三位一体”“反婴儿洗礼”等罪名毫无兴趣,反倒是饶有兴致的观看了“反对东方文化”“敌视澳洲”等罪名犯人在火刑篮里又蹦又跳最后被烧焦的一幕。犯人撕心裂肺的哀嚎成为了里斯本市民茶余饭后的谈资,也成为了许多人挥之不去的噩梦。

“我最尊贵的元老阁下,”佩德罗小心的挑选着用词。这位澳洲元老没有任何贵族头衔,但是他的元老身份如今会被等同于国王对待。“您的到来使我们葡萄牙蓬荜生辉。”佩德罗尽力用他有限的汉语交谈。

一阵寒暄之后,兰彻说道:“……主要目的是提升我们之间的双边关系,使得中国-葡萄牙能够以全新的,更紧密的方式进行合作。在未来的日子了,中国商人会加大对葡萄牙的投资,不知包括果阿,锡兰,还包括本土和巴西。我希望我们之间不但在经贸领域,还能在技术,以及安全领域有更深的发展。”

佩德罗二世心里一紧,他知道,兰彻的这番话的意思再明显不过了,中国人的这番“合作”会把他的国家和那个万里之遥的东方国家完全捆绑在一起。有了这层关系,葡萄牙在强者环绕的欧洲大陆就会安全了,可是这也意味着从此要受中国人的摆布。尤其是兰彻提到了巴西,那是刚刚从那帮低地荷兰人手中夺回来二十多年的海外领土,难道中国人是对这块地表现出了兴趣?

见他有些迟疑,兰彻接着说:“当然,你可以放心,元老院对贵国领土没有兴趣。夺取贵国土地不符合元老院的长期利益。具体合作细节(朴)得海会跟你商量的。”

佩德罗忍住了想要当场掀桌子的冲动。别的不提,就是门口装备着半自动步枪的兰彻卫队在整个里斯本,都没有任何力量可以抵挡。再想到这位兰元老几乎从不对任何国家的土地感兴趣,中国人追求的更多的是经济利益,这番合作最多是按照英国模式跟中国绑定的更紧一点罢了,而自己不是一直在寻求英国人的“保护”吗?更何况这位兰彻元老貌似跟隔壁的哈布斯堡家族关系不睦,这样一想他简直对自己刚才没有赶快答应下来后悔不已。能直接获得中国人政治上的支持的机会可是什么时候都有的,自己的脑子一定是抽了才会想那么多有的没的。

这时兰彻已经起身,打算去休息了。佩德罗把心一横,赶紧安排伊莎前去侍寝。他早就听说这位兰彻元老老当益壮,在这方面异于常人,这种专攻下半身的路数不见得有用,可是有总比没有好,把这位大神伺候好才是关键。

回复 支持 2 反对 0

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

归化民

积分
发表于 2021-9-23 19:58:48 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
赞美更新
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

归化民干部

积分
发表于 2021-9-23 20:28:27 | 显示全部楼层
赞美兰彻元老(。・∀・)ノ
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

主任

积分

同人贡献勋章

楼主| 发表于 2021-9-24 15:02:42 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 latra 于 2021-9-24 15:04 编辑

第二十三章 合约

第二天,兰彻起得很晚。

告别了伊莎宽大松软的睡床,兰彻觉得整个旅途中的疲劳都被一扫而光了。风间仁、朴德海等人对此早就见怪不怪了,倒是于兰拿着血压计追着兰彻嗔怪着。

由朴德海组织起草、兰彻批改过的《中葡合约》草件已经被送到了佩德罗方面,接下来几天这位葡萄牙国王会组织人手逐条逐句研究其中的细节。《中葡合约》实际上是英葡《温莎公约》的翻版。但是出于双方实力的考虑,葡方仅有贵族能享有跟中方人员对等的待遇。

中国公民和葡萄牙贵族可自由出入另一国,可在另一国任意往来、贸易和居住。并享有税务、法律等方面的特权。

中方加强对葡方投资,包括采矿,制糖等行业。

中方增加葡方葡萄酒进口数量,并准予30%的进口税率优惠。

中方视葡方为盟友,承诺保护葡方安全。中方派遣1500名陆军士兵驻扎葡萄牙,由葡方提供土地建设永久性基地,葡方负责一切相关费用。作为对等回报,葡方可以派遣军事人员赴中国学习。中方同意帮助葡方在葡萄牙、巴西等地培训军事力量。

另外,兰彻还提出要解决双方一些历史上遗留下来的问题。原来,早在1656年,葡萄牙复国者若昂四世去世,阿方索六世继承王位。若昂四世生前有个愿望,一直希望为他的次女卡塔里娜公主寻找一位合适的丈夫。卡塔里娜还不到8岁,就已经要把她嫁给西班牙费利佩四世的私生子奥地利的堂·璜·何塞了;还有人想把她嫁给法国国王亨利四世的孙子博福尔公爵弗朗索瓦·德·波旁-旺多姆,亨利四世的私生子旺多姆公爵塞萨尔·德·波旁的儿子。而这一切都是要巩固和加强主权和独立而寻求的结盟。到了1661年,路易莎·德·古斯曼为未成年的葡萄牙国王阿丰索六世摄政,而卡塔里娜被安排嫁给英国国王查理二世。

查理在1661年4月加冕,但是此时英国的环境险恶,内困外交的情况下,查理同样需要盟友的支持,尤其是财力方面的支持。葡萄牙方面承诺的50万英镑的嫁妆最终使他同意赢取这位卡塔里娜公主。可是后来卡塔里娜只带了三十万英镑,而且大多不是现钱,是葡萄牙的海上船队从各地搜罗来的奢侈品,它包括了亚洲的香料、印度的特产和美洲的食糖,这令查理二世大失所望。他甚至气愤的想要悔婚。而阿方索六世当时也确实拿不出更多的钱了。那个时候巴西的金矿还没有被发现,作为国王臂膀的卡什特卢梅略尔伯爵路易斯·德·瓦斯孔塞罗斯-索萨仍然受到摄政王路易莎·德·古斯曼的牵制,这位自幼瘫痪又患有精神疾病的国王早已经穷的叮当响。眼看着英国人就要翻脸,这个时候兰彻站了出来充当了两国之间的调解人。当时这位来自东方的中国人承诺将以澳洲军火、奢侈品等折价作为对葡萄牙的贷款,以此弥补查理二世的损失,条件是以原本作为陪嫁品一部分的位于东印度的偏僻小岛孟买岛作为抵押,限期20年。

1661年8月18日,路易莎·德·古斯曼王后在宫廷上宣布了经国务委员会批准的婚约。1662年5月21日卡塔里娜公主和查理二世举行了两次婚礼:一次是天主教的秘密婚礼,另一次是圣公会的公开婚礼。

随后南洋公司控制了孟买岛,但是法理上其主权仍然还属于葡萄牙。如今20年的期限已经过了,葡萄牙方面一直暗示无力偿还这笔债务,希望以主权换债权,于是兰彻此时把这件事也提出来希望能够一并解决。

同时,作为这笔贷款超期未还的滞纳金,葡方还需要在巴西对中国制糖、矿业公司免税,允许设立中文学校,报纸等,并允许中国实体拥有用于自卫的武装力量。

作为回报,澳宋需要承诺保护葡萄牙在巴西的宗主国地位,帮助培训边防军应对周边来自西班牙殖民地的压力。同时为澳宋在拉普拉塔河口湾的利益提供保护。

回复 支持 1 反对 0

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

元老

积分

南洋船票

发表于 2021-9-24 15:42:07 | 显示全部楼层
赞美更新
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

元老

积分
发表于 2021-9-24 20:47:38 | 显示全部楼层
赞美更新
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

主任

积分

同人贡献勋章

楼主| 发表于 2021-9-26 09:47:46 | 显示全部楼层
写这个玩意太累了
光是弄清楚欧洲这群亲戚之间的关系就得查很多资料
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

主任

积分

同人贡献勋章

发表于 2021-9-26 10:04:17 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
latra 发表于 2021-9-26 09:47
写这个玩意太累了
光是弄清楚欧洲这群亲戚之间的关系就得查很多资料

A.E.I.O.U手动滑稽
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

元老

积分
发表于 2021-9-29 19:42:46 | 显示全部楼层
赞美更新
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

主任

积分
发表于 2021-10-4 06:26:05 | 显示全部楼层
latra 发表于 2021-9-24 15:02
  第二十三章 合约

第二天,兰彻起得很晚。

赞美更新!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|符有地|临高启明论坛

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 12:35 , Processed in 0.093811 second(s), 20 queries .